Mark Raney, SRA, is a proud member of the Appraisal Institute and owner of Mark Raney Appraisals LLC. He is a certified residential appraiser in New Mexico and FHA approved. All appraisers associated with Mark Raney Appraisals are also members of the Appraisal Institute.
Our service area of Bernalillo, Sandoval and Valencia Counties, includes Albuquerque, Belen, Bernalillo, Corrales, Los Lunas, Placitas, Rio Rancho, Sandia Park and Tijeras.
We are a customer oriented residential appraisal firm, known for reliable underwriter friendly appraisals and communication updates to clients. We generally have a two-day turn time from inspection with same day appointments possible.
If your appraisal needs are residential, you have come to the right place.
Being better than the competition is one of our goals. Our experience working with accountants, contractors, homeowners, lawyers, lawmakers, and both primary and secondary market lenders would alone assure you of timely, quality reports. Combined with superior technology, education and a team dedicated to customer service, means that once the reports are ordered you can worry about something else.
Our services include Appraisals for Condominiums, Construction, Estate, FHA, High-End Residential, Land, Litigation Support, Manufactured Housing, Mixed Use, Multi-Family (2-4 units), Purchase, Refinance, Retrospective Valuation, Restricted Use, Review, Taxation, Townhomes and Unique Properties that no one else will touch. In addition we offer Consulting on a wide range of issues, which include Cost Benefit Studies, Market Analyses and Statistical Modeling.
What sets us apart and what can you expect?
- Confirmation to you that we received your request along with an anticipated inspection date and updates on any changes.
- A professional inspection process, which generally includes a two man crew to measure, take photos and speed up the inspection process. When we leave the home the borrower will feel confident in our abilities.
- Well written reports, with comprehensive explanations, based on an expert knowledge of construction practices, market conditions, appraisal law, and lending regulations.
- Continued education to keep abreast of the latest developments in our profession.
- Professional standards of the highest quality from a team whose motto is to make at least one loan processor, one underwriter and one reviewer smile each day.